Know me?

 

Hi! My name is Palash.

I am 7 years old. I am in 2nd grade. This is my first blog. I am going to write about my likes, dislikes, and activities.

In school, my favorite subjects are math, science, STEM, and music. I like reading books a lot. Some of my favorites are The Order Of The Phoenix and The Prisoner Of Azkaban from Harry Potter series. 

I love to play board games with my friends and family. Some of my favorite games are Mastermind, clue, Blockus and Ludo. I love playing Among Us, a video game. I also like Minecraft and NBA2K 21. I also like lots of TV shows, including the InBESTigators series and the Glitch Techs series.

I want to put a special note here and tell you that I got my very first pair of glasses just yesterday. It is a transitions glasses and it changes to grey in the sun!😎

I look forward to telling you more about me. Bye for now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Holi!

My Circuit Set