My Circuit Set

Last week, I got a really cool circuit set. It taught me a lot about electricity and circuits. I have been building all kind of projects and I'm loving it! 

Also, I once saw a Hindi movie named '3 Idiots' and I learned one electricity principle which was that salt water is a great conductor of electricity. It was really funny because you can zap someone with it! LOL ;)

Do you know how electricity works? First, there has to be a power source. They include batteries and coils. Then, the power in the source travels as a current. Then, the current moves to the thing you want to power. And that's a circuit! I also learned that there are 2 types of electric currents: DC direct current  and AC alternative current. There are also 5 types of circuits: Integrated , OR, AND, NOR, NAND. I'll learn more about circuits and tell you about them.

P.S I want to thank my 2 awesome friends for giving me a cool circuit set. 

I will see you next week. Bye for now😀 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Know me?

Happy Holi!